MTB DAY RIDES
WHAT WE OFFER
Are you a mountain biker on holiday and fancy a day or two’s riding? We provide you with:
TOP SPEC 'ENDURO' TYPE MOUNTAIN BIKE TO HIRE
HELMET & WATER BOTTLE
SNACKS & REFRESHMENTS
MINI BUS SUPPORT & UPLIFT ASSISTED RIDES
We offer guided mountain bike rides & bike hire for all levels. How it works is we will match your level of riding as closely as possible to the existing groups we have going out that day and you will join their planned guided ride. For groups we will either supply extra guides or arrange a separate ride tailored for your group. Discounts are available for larger groups of riders.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
To ride you will need to provide the following:
- • Sunglasses and sun cream are highly recommended.
- • Suitable footwear – Hopefully you will have your normal riding shoes with you. If not trainers or comfortable rubber soled shoes will sufﬁce. No open toed sandals or ﬂip ﬂops, please.
- • Suitable clothing – Again, if you do not have your usual riding gear, loose comfortable clothing will be okay. During the winter time, multiple thin layers that can be removed if you get too warm, are better than one thick layer. Plus a windproof jacket for descents or bad weather. Full ﬁnger gloves are recommended because of the spiky plants.
- • Rucksacks are optional but recommended to carry food, water, spare clothes and sun cream.
- • Sports insurance or a valid EHIC card.